My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jazzandsass.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.


New Designs and Post-Bazaar Experience


Choker necklace, Php150.00




Earrings, Php100.00

Earrings, Php100.00/pair

Resin-covered heart pendant, Php100.00

Filigree earrings, Php100.00/pair

Shell Link bracelet, Php300.00
Red coral choker, Php100.00



Red Moon, Php 250.00







This post is long over due, but I have to post this. Think of the photos my good friend, Ate Jo, took of me and the event. They'll go to waste if I don't post them. Hehehehe. So anyway, last September 28th, I had the opportunity to be one of the participants at the Sunday Bazaar hosted by Tomo Cafe in Talamban.

It was a fun experience despite the slow activity in the area. It gave Drea Drazz handmade jewelry the exposure it deserves, considering that it's a small store I opened on Facebook. It was also fun. I learned a lot from the experience and hopefully I'll be able to do better the next time I'll join a bazaar.

By the way, if you want to order, just visit my Facebook page or you can leave a comment down below. I have other designs on my Facebook pages so it's better to check it out often. See you there!



0 comments:

Post a Comment