My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jazzandsass.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Happy and Sad

This is what it looks like when you're on your way to some serious beach holiday:

Keeping it cool so as not to jinx it.

This is what it looks like when that beach holiday is over.
So sad and tired. (boohoo)


Yes, we just got back from our summer vacation.
Yes, I couldn't stop thinking about since I wrote about it here.
Yes, I'm gonna blog about our trip.
Yes, the holiday was so worth the energy.
Yes, we're tired but only because of the traveling.

Will we fly back to Boracay for a part 2?

YES!!!


P.S.
I'll write about our adventures soon. In the mean time, watch some videos about fly fish in Boracay. ^_^

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment