My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://jazzandsass.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Hi 'Lo








dress: Express | bolero: gifted | shoes: Nickels | jade necklace: gifted

Hi, hello!

First meetings are always awkward for me, so bear with, bear with.

*ahem*

I'm usually a jean-and-shirt type of person except for Sundays because these are the days of the week that I get to dress up for church. Like today, instead of donning my shorts to beat the summer heat, I opted to wear my purple floral dress and paired it with a mint green bolero. I accessorized with a jade necklace c/o by my friend. If you're interested in buying one of her fashion jewelry pieces, email here. I like this high-low dress because it gives a sort of flowy feel, making it less hot up there during the summer, if you know what I mean (wink, wink).

Anyway, welcome to Drea Drazz!

By the way, apart from this pilot post, today marks the first day I get to wear heels again. I injured my right leg two months ago, so I've been wear flats since then. Although I don't hate wearing baby doll shoes or sandals, I have to say that they're boring. Don't you agree?

So yes! In with heels and out with flats. Yey!

Have a great week!








0 comments:

Post a Comment